September 23, 2009

Digital Music Revolution 2009 update

ok this one is a little update on the Digital Music Revolution that we are all living in.

Last important thing first.

  • The Beatles are available in RockBand. Way to go to connect the old ones with the now almost gone video game revolution and the young dudes with those timeless classics. But on the other hand the new remastered CD collection (that apparently sound better that the original recording) is not available to download (legally). Just be patient guys.

  • Opening as the iTunes Music Store on April 28, 2003, it is now the number-one music vendor in the United States.

  • Soundcloud makes me happy. As you have seen I have put parts of my September mix available to you to stream and download. Thanks to this beautiful and functional web site that have contacted me last spring when I was in Berlin to offered me a job.
    have a try here : http://soundcloud.com/groups/fetish-lounge

  • 95% of all songs downloaded last year (2008) weren't paid for.
    Watch this video to understand and be part of this revolution.



thanx all

No comments: