May 05, 2009

the next big thing could be called "Bat For Lashes"

click here for the full article of DAZE magazine


Maybe I am late (yes she came out like 2 years ago) or maybe I just trap in this new summer album (that came out last month), but damn I really like the voice and style of this girl. The artist under this name called Natasha Khan have a good creative mind and can produce wonderful melodies with voice.

I wish you all to discover her through her 2 albums, videos or show. and Yes, I will be there, next week for her show at Postbahnhof here in Berlin.



For more info visit the official website http://www.batforlashes.com



buy the new album from Amazon.com
Bat for Lashes - Two Suns




This song "What's A Girl To Do" remind me a kind of blended extract from the old-school of Alternative (as it was called 20 years ago). A very nice mixture of Bauhaus + The Cure + Trisomie 21, kind of. I like this type bright mystical ambiance of a warm and sunny apocalyptic near future.

Enjoy

No comments: